Wednesday, February 4, 2009

February 4 - Clean Up on Aisle Two!

Okay, there really wasn't any
catastrophic hazardous spill
or anything. I just needed a catchy title to my boring entry.

Today, I made a meal plan,
printed a grocery list and
went shopping.
This is how
it looked when I took it all out of the bags. Yikes!


It does make me feel fortunate that we have enough money to
buy food when so many people are suffering through this horrible economy.

If interested, the next few days' meal plans include:

Chicken Parmesan with Baked Ziti and Salad

Tuscan Vegetable Soup with Sourdough Bread and Salad

Three Bean and Beef Chili with Honey Cornbread and Banana Pudding for dessert

Portobello Lasagna Roll-Ups with Zucchini Parmesan Crisps

Jamaican Meat Patties with Salad

I haven't tried any of these particular recipes yet, but they all got great reviews, so they must not suck too badly. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Carrie at least it's a counter of food and not dirty dishes like my counters!! I like what your food looks like YUM YUM...especially those 100 calorie pack crumb cakes!!
    Have a great night.
    Blessings,Joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looked like that about 10 minutes before this was taken! Lolol!

    Actually, Chuck's Ex-Wife brought us a whole bunch of Hostess items because they were marked down at the store where she works. I didn't buy those. I'm on a health kick again (hence the veggies). (I did sneak one of the 100 calorie crumb cakes, though.) LOL!

    ReplyDelete