Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February 3 - Home Alone

After much thought and calculation, I came to the realization that the new temp job was too far and too costly to get to. I called the girl at the agency this morning and let her know, so I am once again unemployed.

So, what did I do to keep myself entertained today? I went outside and took pictures. In the snow.
Like a huge dork.

This fairy braved the elements to take a walk
through the woods and play with a bunny.

(She didn't even know I was there!)




These young lovers are practically swallowed by snow.
It's sort of like Titanic, but with frozen precip...


'Never let go, Jack.... never let go!'






Some deer's been snooping around in the back yard...


3 comments:

  1. Carrie~ Thank you so much for your nice comment and for keeping me in your prayers. I am feeling a little better but still not really well. You have been doing really good on your pic a day challenge..and I love all your pictures. I see that Patty (from the boards) has a new blog too and I feel very blessed to be able to keep in contact with you both...
    Have a wonderful week, hope you like your new job. Love the scenery that you posted yesterday.
    Blessings,Joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about your job, Carrie. Thanks for your post on my blog...the cat does blend in with the fireplace! But it was the best pic I had of her. I love your pictures! I started carrying my camera around with me in case I get a great pic like your Burger King sign!

    ReplyDelete