Thursday, January 8, 2009

January 8 - Tiffany, the Mid-Life Crisis Girl

Last night while I took Coobie and Mayah to their bowling league, Chuck took Emily and Kyle to Buffalo Wild Wings. He told me later he spent $44 and some change. No big whoop.

So, today, I was looking at something on the bank website and saw a charge for $36 and some change for Buffalo Wild Wings. Going out to eat quite a lot, I know the charge for the tip will come later. So, this means he gave the server an $8.00 tip on a $30 bill. My woman's intuition told me the server must have been hot.

Tonight I told Chuck last night's server must have been hot and that's when the blush came over him. Not only was "Tiffany" hot, she was quite flirtatious. Here's the receipt to prove it.

Damn, I'm good.




2 comments:

  1. Damn!!!!!! That beats my story of Adam's tenant who had an emergency in her apartment. What was the emergency you ask...broken pipe, no hot water? Nope! She needed him to open a bottle of wine for her. And guess what she was wearing. Yep, a skimpy nightgown. Men!!!

    ReplyDelete