Saturday, January 10, 2009

January 10 - Finally Some Real Snow

I'm surprised it's taken so long to get some real snow this year. Last year we had several storms that dumped at least a few inches. We're supposed to get 6 to 12 inches since we're right below the toll road and that's the target area for this storm. (As I was typing this, Chuck called and said some lady was stuck just down the road, so now he's out there trying to tow her out. Yikes!)

It's 3:00 and I think we're up to about 6 or 7 inches already. This is the neglected side of the house. I always forget it's there. Sure is pretty, though!

Okay, upon further thought, I believe today's entry deserves more than one picture...







This fairy hates me...



4 comments:

  1. It's pretty but that's because it's at your house and not mine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely beautiful. I really miss snow. If we do get any around here it is maybe an inch or two and doesn't last long. :(

    I think if it is going to be cold, we need snow to make it pretty cold. :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm actually jealous. I want my kids to experience snow so badly but we keep getting the rain instead of the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie~ Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. I love your snow pictures...read your post from yesterday isn't traffic horrible??
    Have a great weekend
    Blessings,Joann

    ReplyDelete