Thursday, March 12, 2009

March 12 - Barefoot Contestant

I love Barefoot Contessa. (Chuck calls it Barefoot Contestant.)
He can't stand Ina Garten, but he usually doesn't complain when I make one of her recipes!


Tonight I made Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic served with Basmati rice with cashews and golden raisins and a side of spinach sauteed with bacon and shallots.

This seems like a lot of bacon because I got
the stuff at the bottom of the pan.

The rest of the spinach wasn't overrun with bacon.





For dessert, we had orange cake with cream cheese frosting.
(Not from scratch. I cheated.)


1 comment:

  1. Hey Carrie AKA Insane smurf~ where are you? Don't know if you noticed but you are way behind on your picture posts, so hop to it...
    Have a great day!!
    Blessings,Joann

    ReplyDelete