Thursday, March 5, 2009

February 22 - Girls' Day Out

Today, I spent the afternoon with Rhonda doing a little shopping at Victoria Gardens, then having sushi at our favorite Japanese place.



I finally grew a pair and tried the real stuff, not just the California rolls!

Here's me trying a tuna roll, which is essentially a little hunk of tuna disguised by a bunch of rice and wrapped in seaweed. Beginner's sushi, I'd say.



Here I am, totally going for the big hunk of raw stuff!




And here's Rhonda, impressing us with her impeccable table manners.


1 comment:

  1. Carrie~ I am so glad you are back I was having Carrie withdrawls!!!!! Glad you had a nice time visiting with your relatives, sad that it had to be for a funeral. Loved all your pictures. Have a great rest of the week.
    Blessings,Joann

    ReplyDelete